The cat litter boxes we were using were just too small for two bunnies who don’t like to queue. The idea was to have a big enough litter box with something to separate the hay to munch on from the straw on the bunny litter. Of course, one figured out that it was more comfy to eat directly in the hay. And, as always, the other one had to try it out as well.
- new bunny house ready for the winter! double layer of aquastop paint, all shiny... and they seem to hate it. 11 months ago
- winter is coming, and we are back to what feels like a bazillion extra calories for the poor furballs 11 months ago
- L'utilisation de Twitter explose chez les leaders de la planète lesechos.fr/entreprises-se… 1 year ago
- good thing about the temperatures: extra calories, back to winter food... 1 year ago
- can it please be garden time later? 3 years ago