The cat litter boxes we were using were just too small for two bunnies who don’t like to queue. The idea was to have a big enough litter box with something to separate the hay to munch on from the straw on the bunny litter. Of course, one figured out that it was more comfy to eat directly in the hay. And, as always, the other one had to try it out as well.
- omnomnom. nom. nom. https://t.co/sfWTRsKi70 2 months ago
- Please wake me up in 2016. Kthxbye https://t.co/Btz53NFkX5 2 months ago
- Time for some old pictures: Miffy without a beard(!) Loulou without an attitude #bunnies #throwbackthursday #toocute https://t.co/wCWHw3BPEE 2 months ago
- Next time you tell me my bunnies are huge, please have a look at bit.ly/19M7zmp #giant #ohmygawd #nowthatsabigbunnyrighthere #bunny 2 months ago
- best omnomnom snacks ever, we love them :) #omnomnomn #bestsnackever #healthysnack #snackporn #givemefoodrightnowplz bit.ly/1O2o1kl 2 months ago