The cat litter boxes we were using were just too small for two bunnies who don’t like to queue. The idea was to have a big enough litter box with something to separate the hay to munch on from the straw on the bunny litter. Of course, one figured out that it was more comfy to eat directly in the hay. And, as always, the other one had to try it out as well.
- can it be garden time again please? https://t.co/kQ037a542K 1 month ago
- @Eurostar Hi, we were told yesterday back in London (train 9048) we'd have more info by 8 am by mail, but so far, nothing? Thanks 4 months ago
- omnomnom. nom. nom. https://t.co/sfWTRsKi70 1 year ago
- Please wake me up in 2016. Kthxbye https://t.co/Btz53NFkX5 1 year ago
- Time for some old pictures: Miffy without a beard(!) Loulou without an attitude #bunnies #throwbackthursday #toocute https://t.co/wCWHw3BPEE 1 year ago